Our broad expertise, our commitment and our solution-oriented approach: these are just a few of the reasons why clients choose us. We focus on the core of issues but we don’t neglect the organisational or social environment.
Our firm's project portfolio reflects our high performance standards. Clients engage with us whenever they require clear answers and adequate solutions. Here is a quick overview of some of our recent, non-confidential project work.
- Operational review of the Courts of Audit of several cities in the Netherlands.
- Strategic economic advisory concerning the UNFCCC Kyoto Protocol's economic significance for Caribbean islands.
- Strategic market analysis of childcare and preschool education in East Asia.
- Survey and analysis of the economic significance of Electronic Dance Music (EDM) for the Netherlands.
- Development of a capital sourcing strategy for an European media & entertainment company.
- Strategic economic analysis of long-term energy demand in Qatar.
- Development of a general evaluation framework for strategic business development concerning international markets for live entertainment.
- Explorative market analysis of the effects of business cycles on GCC countries’ economic structure and welfare.
- Comprehensive market study for the export of a world class European maritime event to the Caribbean and the Middle East.
- Explorative market analysis of GCC countries’ international competitive market position in travel and tourism.
- Economic analysis and feasibility study of the public service level of the Island Territory of Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles.
- Project management and development of an action plan for the expansion of the cruise and cargo facilities of the port of Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles.
- Explorative market study for a cultural heritage theme park in the Amazon Rainforest near Manaus, Brazil.
- Evaluation study of a group of organisations and events for Francophone arts and culture in Canada.
- Development of a tourism strategy for the region Haspengouw in the province of Limburg in Belgium.
- Economic analysis and development of a tourism strategy for Aruba, Dutch Caribbean.
- Feasibility study and business plan for a new business concept in the golf industry in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg.
- Explorative research of preferences of citizens in relation to cultural experiences of cities and municipalities and the effectiveness of city marketing strategies in the Netherlands.
- Comprehensive economic analysis and scenario development of the market for childcare in the Netherlands.
- Strategic market survey and feasibility study for the introduction of a multimedia platform in the Netherlands.
- Quick scan of the effects of government guarantees on investments in the individual and family services industry in the Netherlands.
- Evaluation of successful large city labour market initiatives in Wisconsin, USA and Nova Scotia, Canada.